2010 Annual Economic Conference
CNE’s 2010 Annual Economic Conference took place on February 19 in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Miguel A. Soto-Class, CNE President, gave the opening speech y William C. Dudley, President of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, presented his keynote speech “The Challenges Ahead”. Also, Juan Lara, Economics Professor at the University of Puerto Rico, gave his presentation “Is There Life After ARRA”.
Click on the links below to download each presentation:
Miguel A. Soto-Class, President, CNE
The Challenges Ahead
William C. Dudley, President of the Federal
Reserve Bank of New York.
Is There Life After ARRA?
Dr. Juan Lara, Professor of Economics, University of Puerto Rico
Click on each title to view press clippings:
- Wall Street Journal, Fed Officials Tell Markets They Aren’t Tightening Broadly, P. 2
- Primera Hora, Progreso Social Lejos de Lo Real, P. 8 & 9
- El Nuevo Día, Miden el progreso social isleño, P. 47
- El Vocero, Más pobres los pobres
- El Nuevo Día, Urge la ayuda al sector bancario, P. 34 & 35
- Puerto Rico Daily Sun, NY Fed head: Local banking crisis obstacle to island recovery, P. 3
- El Vocero, Abierta la Fed a propuestas de rescate bancario, P. 22
- Puerto Rico Daily Sun, CNE: Economic growth alone is not a marker of quality of life, P.4
- CNBC, Fed’s Dudley sees modest economic recovery, www.cnbc.com.