Terms and Conditions
- Liability from errors in web content: Materials available through our website are available “as is”. We do not warrant that our site or any of the services or materials available through it will be error-free. There may be omissions, inaccuracies in materials or services available through our site. If you rely on our site and any materials or services available through it, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Copyright: All rights are reserved. This website, including the information contained herein, is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The information and materials accessed by you must be used solely for non-profit and informational purposes.
- Governing Law: You agree that any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website, or the notice and terms, will be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico’s Court of First Instance, San Juan Part, in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- Termination Clause: We value a diversity of viewpoints and expect users of our site to exhibit the same level of respect for others on our site, as they would in any community forum. All users must practice discretion and maintain civility in our site.
- Link to Other Sites: CNE may hyperlink to or otherwise make third party information available on this website as a free service. CNE does not endorse the products or services of any such third party. We cannot guarantee the accuracy or security of those other sites.
- You acknowledge that CNE does not guarantee the confidentiality of any electronic mail sent to or received by CNE through this website. The Internet is generally an insecure media of communication, for that reason, CNE does not warrant that the information on this Website will be free from any software or computer viruses.
- Our website may offer features, or even surveys, that allow you to submit and share information and other materials. If you submit user content to our site, you grant us an irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, unrestricted license to reproduce, distribute, create derivative works of, and to use your name, likeness, and other information, known or later developed, you submit as part of user content with our description or additional information.
- By using Our Site, you consent to our collection and use of information as described in these terms and conditions.
- We collect information about you, such as your name and email address, when you voluntarily provide it to Our Site, such as when you sign up to participate in our survey.
- We may also collect other information about visitors to Our Site, such as the time and date of visits, the length of the visit, the web pages viewed during a visit, the links followed, order of pages viewed, type of web browser used and the web site that referred or linked you to Our Site, and the IP address associated with your computer. We collect some of this information through cookies which are small data files placed on your computer. You are not required to accept cookies from Our Site and may disable the cookies function, or delete existing cookies, by using your web browser’s options.
- We may share your personal information with our service providers that help us operate and provide services in connection with Our Site. We reserve the right to disclose and use personal information and other information.
- We use reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information. No transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed, so you provide your personal information at your own risk.
- Our Site may contain links to third-party web sites and other content providers. If you follow any link, you should review those sites privacy statements. We are not responsible for third party web sites or their privacy practices.
- Our servers are located in the United States, if you are located outside the United States, be aware that the information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States.
- We do not knowingly collect identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you believe that your child under age 13 may have provided personally identifiable information through Our Site, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any other questions you may have, please contact us at email@example.com.